Westfield Oakridge Mall was originally built in 1971 by The Hahn Company with retail anchors Montgomery Ward and Macy’s. The center was sold to Westfield America, Inc. in 1998. The property was renamed “Westfield Shopping town Oakridge. In 2001, the center was extensively reconstructed and renovated to add a new multiplex Century Theatres, modernize the mall and additional infrastructure.
Saiful Bouquet was hired as the structural engineer for the new Westfield Oakridge Parking Structure. The structure was built as part of the Westfield Oakridge Mall expansion. The parking structure consisted of two new 3-story precast concrete parking structures totaling 1200 cars. The project was completed in 2003.